Who Should Use Celox
Celox Rapid Video Here
Celox’s patented natural formula is safe, simple to use and effective at
stopping bleeding fast.
Anyone can use Celox – it’s practical & potentially lifesaving
From around the home to an international warzone and everywhere in between,
Celox can be used by anyone, anywhere, anytime it’s needed.
- clots blood fast (on average - in thirty seconds)
- significantly reduces blood loss
- safely clots blood containing anticoagulants like Coumadin, Heparin and Warfarin
- is effective in clotting hypothermic blood
- is available as gauze or granules and comes in small, light weight, handy packets
Tested and proven, with a 100% survival rate in US Marines’ severe bleeding tests, Celox is a critical first aid product which should be in your First Aid Kit wherever you are.
Severe bleeding can cause shock and death in less than 10 minutes, and even moderate, prolonged bleeding can do the same.
Used around the world, it has proven in serious cases of bleeding to be the difference, literally, between life and death – maybe it will save your life, or someone in your family.
Celox – an all natural product that is safe and easy to use
Celox is available as easy to use granules or gauze. The patented formula is a derivative of shrimp shells and uses chitosan, a natural ingredient which:
- works independently of the body’s normal clotting mechanisms
to clot blood quickly
- does not generate heat, and therefore has no risk of burning
- is broken down in the body into glucosamine, a natural sugar
- can be left in the wound for up to seven days if emergency medical help
is not on hand
- studies have shown show no allergic reaction and is suitable for
babies and children.
Celox is also very easy to use!